Home / Shop / Batteries / Flooded Batteries
Rolls Surrette 2 KS 33P Deep Cycle Industrial Flooded Battery
Rolls Deep Cycle Industrial Flooded Batteries
Rolls Surrette has built a solid reputation over the years as one of the best, if not THE best, sources of deep-cycle batteries for renewable energy systems. Their batteries feature a high cycle life with thick positive battery plates and a large liquid reserve. Surrette batteries are known for their unsurpassed reliability.
The unique battery design features dual container construction. Each cell is self-contained in a high temperature-retardant, durable polypropylene case. The outer container is made of high-density unbreakable polyethylene, providing double protection from breakage and acid leakage. Cell replacement is clear and concise with bolt-on connectors, allowing the battery to be assembled or repaired on location.
NEW All Rolls 5000 Series Renewable Energy models now feature enhanced negative plate construction with Rolls Battery proprietary Advanced NAM carbon blend.
• Advanced NAM additive for quicker & more efficient charging, increased capacity & improved cycle life
• Widest range of specifications available
• Modular dual container construction
• Computer controlled formation
• Robotically welded
• Included Rolls R-Cap
• 5 year warranty
• 15 year average life*
• Load and capacity tested prior to shipping
* Cycle life may vary by application and is affected by frequency of cycling, operating temperature, depth of discharge (%DOD), adherence to manufacturer-recommended charging parameters and proper maintenance.
NOTE: this item will be drop-shipped by truck freight from distributor warehouse (to save shipping costs). Ask us for a freight quote and availability.
2 KS 33P
Flooded Lead Acid
Nominal DC Voltage
Capacity @ 20Hr Rate
Capacity @ 100Hr Rate
Rated Cycles to 50% DoD
Dimensions (l x w x h)
15.5” x 8.3” x 24.8”
Weight (Shipping weight)