Morningstar SI-300-115V 300W Pure Sine Wave Inverter
Suresine Pure Sine Wave Inverter
The SureSine™ is a 300 watt pure sine wave inverter (12 volt DC input) designed specifically for remote off-grid photovoltaic (PV) systems. It is an ideal inverter for rural electrification projects, telecom, remote cabins and weekend homes, and RV or caravans and boats. The SureSine’s combination of performance, features and competitive price provides the best small inverter value on the market.
The SureSine’s combination of performance, features and competitive price provides the best small inverter valueon the market. It is highly reliable, having no internal cooling fan or other moving parts prone to failure.
Advantages Compared to Other Small Off-Grid Inverters
- Pure Sine Wave – Provides quality AC power equivalent to the grid.
- Toroidal Transformer Design – Generates good wave form throughout the range of input voltages.
- Outstanding Surge Capability – Handles up to 200% surge during load start-up.
- High Efficiency – Has a high peak efficiency of 92%.
- Low Self Consumption – Consumes only 450mA while powering loads. Automatic stand-by mode reduces consumption to only 55mA.
- Extensive Electronic Protections – Automatic protection against faults and user mistakes including short circuit, overload, high temperatures and low voltage. Recovery from protections is automatic.
- No Internal Cooling Fan – Eliminates a key failure mode and reduces noise, self-consumption and dirt blowing into the electronics.
- Tropicalization – Protected against harsh tropical and marine environments through the use of epoxy encapsulation, conformal coating, stainless steel hardware and an anodized aluminum enclosure.
- Adjustability – Several parameters may be adjusted via the DIP switches or by connecting to a personal computer.
Continuous Power Rating 300 Watts @ 25°C
Peak Power Rating (10 minutes) 600 Watts @ 25°C
DC Input Voltage 10.0V – 15.5V
Waveform Pure sine wave
AC Output Voltage (RMS) 115V +/– 10%
AC Output Frequency 60 Hz +/– 0.1%
Peak Efficiency 92%
Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) < 4%
Self Consumption: Inverter On (no load) 450mA
Inverter Off 25mA
Low Voltage Disconnect (LVD) 11.5 V or 10.5 V**
Low Voltage Reconnect 12.6 V or 11.6 V**
LVD Warning Threshold (buzzer) 11.8 V or 10.8 V**
LVD Delay Period 4 minutes
High Voltage Disconnect 15.5 V
High Voltage Reconnect 14.5 V
Standby On Threshold ~ 8 Watts
Standby Off Threshold ~ 8 Watts
High Temperature Disconnect 95°C (heatsink)
High Temperature Reconnect 80°C (heatsink)
Dimensions 213 x 152 x 105 mm ( 8.4 x 6.0 x 4.1 in)
Weight 4.5 Kg / 10.0 lbs
AC Terminals Max. Wire Size 4 mm2 / 12 AWG
DC Terminals Max. Wire Size 2.5 to 35 mm2/ 14 to 2 AWG
Remote On/Off Terminals Max. Wire Size 0.25 to 1.0 mm2/ 24 to 16 AWG
Enclosure IP20 Cast anodized aluminum